Here is Number 3. All the others are on my About Page.
Okay, well this is more five, since in 2 I answered 2 people’s questions at once. Anyway, unlike the last three this time I am nominating people. I was nominated again by Viewer Discretion is Advised, who originally nominated me. So, thank you again. Since the last one there are a lot more people I talk to, even though it has only been almost a month, but still. I want to nominate people. I also did a quick check to see if it somehow went full circle by clicking on who nominated who and it after a lot of clicking no, at least as far as I could tell unlike the last few that where.
So, Liebseter Award Nomination 4 Live Free or Nominate Hard (I am running out of Die Hard References with these things)
Official Rules of the Liebster Award:
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!).
So without Further ado, here are the 11 questions:
- What is your favorite series? (Does not have to be anime)
Since this is an anime heavy blog, I will give one that is and one that is not, although the anime one is probably obvious at this point, Fairy Tail. The non-anime one is Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD.
- Why is that you favorite series?
Fairy Tail really got me into anime, I said this a lot so it sounds like a broken record so never mind. As for Agents of SHIELD, I read a lot of comics, it is awesome, I like the continuity with the cinematic universe, it introduces a lot to the universe, and I think I said enough that was on the top of my head.
- Do you read comic books, if so what is your favorite comic book?
Yes, and my favorite as of right now is Amazing Spider-man (2014). I am also reading Silk, which just started in February.
- Where would you like to travel if you had the chance?
I think I answered this question before, but who cares. Japan, I doubt I need to say why as well as New York City, just because I would like to see it, and then Italy and England, because that is where some of my family came from and just Europe in general.
- What is your favorite food?
Chocolate, sweets, ect. I have a sweet tooth.
- What is your favorite videogame?
Pokemon, it was the first and I never stopped playing.
- Have you ever bought anything online, if so what was it?
This was back when I lived on my own for the summer. I bought the Bluray DVD combo pack of Date A Live Season 1 as well as Fairy Tail manga Volume 5 and 9.
- Who is your role model?
Parents would be an obvious answer. But let me see I would have to say I am not really sure in terms of famous people or something. So, yeah, I guess my parents simply because they are always there.
- Who is you favorite Superhero?
Captain America, although I hardly read the comics for him, he is a major inspiration in the Marvel Universe, and he is just awesome. Then it would be Spider-man.
- Do you play board games, if so which ones?
No, the last time I did was a very long time ago. A very long time ago. The only reason for it was because we lost power in the house for a few days and my DS was dead.
- What got you into Blogging?
Well, even though this is a common question, I don’t mind. I wanted a means to talk about anime with people. I do not share this hobby with anyone in real life. So I wanted to have it as a means to talk to people with it. It has been working a lot so far. Especially this last month. I have been talking to a lot of people on here and there blogs, but it is mostly on twitter, Nick from Animecorps, Devenluca (which basically comes down to Fairy Tail, Saber, and Date A Live), Frog-Kun (we just started talking last week), then Kai from Deluscar, miharu-chan from Anime Vio (Who I seemingly have an hour long conversation with weekly), as well as a few others. Feel free to add me on twitter by the way and I will follow you as well. Here.
My 11 Random Facts
- According to MAL I have seen over 400 titles of anime watched, dropped, and on hold.
- I wear a fedora when it is warm out sometimes
- I got the fedora while vacationing on Martha’s Vineyard 2 summers ago.
- I have a massive stereotypical Italian family on my mother’s side.
- My manga collection, is huge and somehow is a secret under my bed.
- I have a Lion King Stuff animal of Simba still in my room that I had since I was 2.
- I am really goof and immature at home that you would not think that if you met me in person.
- I apparently watch too much anime on a seasonal basis, this season was almost 30 shows, only to drop 4 and counting shows that continued from the fall.
- I am starting to run out of random facts.
- I am taking a Spanish class in school since a language course is required and I really wish it was Japanese
- Saber will always be best girl.
My 11 Questions:
For starters since I am asking anime blogs, most will be anime related.
- What is one anime series that you would recommend to people, that you enjoy and think not a lot of people have seen? Also why.
- Who is your favorite character? Can be in manga, anime, comics or anything. (Also say the show)
- What is your favorite manga/comic/book/reading material?
- Who is your anime crush?
- Are you a college student? If so what Major. If you are not, just say no.
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- What VN, LN, or manga should get an anime?
- What is your favorite archetype and who does the best version of it?
- What do in your spare time, when you are not blogging?
- What do you look forward to most this year?
- What is your definition of Moe? (I really couldn’t think of an 11th one)
So, hehehe, time to nominate some people. Granted, now that I am doing this again and am nominating people, I will probably be back here again when it goes full circle somehow. This actually proved to be a little difficult, seeing that some people I wanted to nominate have well over 400 followers. Namely Frog-Kun, then Kai from Deluscar, miharu-chan from Anime Vios (who was also nominated by Viewer Discretion is advised, so I didn’t want to bother her with multiple nominations in a short time), and The Otaku Judge (Not only was nominated by Viewer Discretion is advised but also has over the 200 follower cap), since they are all awesome. Because of this, that is unless they want to do it, I am only nominating five, mostly because I was going to struggle either way.
So my nominations are:
1. Anime Reviews and Lots of Other Stuff! by Devenluca (I know you did it last time on Animecorps, but I want it to just be you this time)
2. Moonlitasteria by Moonlitasteria
3. Zyrogate Faine by Zyrogate Faine
4. Anime Ataraxia by Fabled Hunter
5. Wild Kurisu by Kurisu
So, yeah. That is all. Again I would like to thank Viewer Discretion is Advised for nominating me once again for this.