So, well how do I put this? I story of put off working on this post for a while, partially because I forgot to and the other being not sure when I should post it. Because of that now I have been nominated this three times. So consider this the only post I will do for it, at least for now.
Anyway enough about that short ramble. Thank you Krystallina from Daiyamanga, Ka-chan from Ka-chan Anime Reviews, and Yuri Overlord Og-man from Yuri Nation for this nomination. I will say there is no way I can think of a total of 45-60 people to nominate for this, so I will nominate as many people as I can think of. So the rules.
I decided not to bother with that long starting point. So, thanks everyone at AnimeCorps for the nomination. More than likely Nick was the one who thought of the people to nominate. So, thanks Nick, still thanks everyone else there too. So, after having so many for the nominating other people and being nominated, well I am sort of out of ideas of people to nominate who have already been nominated. So, no nomination for this one.
Alright, so during my two-week hiatus I got several of these awards, and I have gotten nominated for more since returning. So because it is me, I will be answering the questions, I will also nominate people, for the first four. I am also doing these one at a time, and one nomination per post for these. Each with their own set of questions for the individual, ultimately all questions will probably be similar since I can never think of good questions. So, although I will be copying and pasting this part I hope you enjoy and sorry for the spam of these posts. Each person picked me for whatever reason it might have been, so I want to treat them fairly and respond to the questions that were given to me.
So, like normal, and for the, I want to say forth time now thank you Dandylion13 for nominating me for (insert award here). Since this is the forth thing you nominated me for, 2 Liebster Awards, 1 Inspector Green Tag, and now a Sunshine Award I will begin by saying I am nominating you in return for nominating me all these times. So once again thank you, and check out his blog Viewer Discretion is Advised.
The Rules (Since this is the third post I am dedicated to posting the rules):
Once again here are the rules:
– Thank the Person who nominated you
– Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
– Nominate a few other bloggers. (I am adding how there is no set number some posts I have seen nominated 2 others 7)
-Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
-Notify the bloggers on their blog. (I more than likely will on twitter as well)
– Put the award button on your blog. (More than likely I will put it on the about page)
So, like anyways, those were the rules time for the questions.
1. What made you start blogging?
I started blogging for two reasons; don’t have anyone to talk to about anime or manga in my daily life, which that I can easily say that has been achieved now. I also thought of doing a blog for some time not sure what, I just did.
2. What are your favorite anime series?
Favorite has to be Fairy Tail, now I would like to state just because it is my favorite this stems more from the nostalgia to it and the fact without it I would not have gotten into as much anime as I did without it. I still enjoy it though, maybe not as much as I originally did, but there are somethings that can get me excited for it from time to time.
3. What is the funniest thing that has happened in your life?
That is kind of hard, normally I would have to say something me or my brothers did but that is kind of vague. Not really sure.
4. Outside of blogging what is a hobby that you enjoy?
I enjoy the obvious writing, watching anime, reading comics or manga, and that is all I really got going for me. Not a lot in my area to do something and not a lot of things that I would be motivated to do.
5. If you are watching the new anime season, what is your favorite anime? If you are not, what was a show or movie that you recently watched that you really enjoyed?
This one would be down to one of the following three, DanMachi, Kekkai Sensen, or Rinne.
6. What is your favorite live-action television series?
Favorite live action would be Psych, although that ended and because of remembering the fact that my favorite show ever that was a crime based series and it now being the last one I watched I am now crying internally for remembering that, so ongoing one would be Agents of Shield since I am a Marvel fan boy and this being one of the few live-action series I still actually watch, care about, and not use my computer durring.
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Seven, because why not seven.
Alright, so as a way
of payback to thank Dandylion13 for nominating me all these times. I already stated I am nominating him again. So, here are the questions.
- Why did you start your blog?
- What was the first series that you watched that got you really into anime?
- How long could you imagine yourself blogging?
- How much anime per season do you watch, if you don’t watch seasonal anime how many series in 3 months do you watch?
- What is your favorite snack?
- What is your spare time like, when you are not blogging or doing anything anime related?
- I know you like the Spiderman comics, so which was better Spiderman as Doc Ock or Peter Parker?
So, well, thank you again for nominating me, I suggestion you check out Dandylion13’s blog.
Alright, so during my two week hiatus I got several of these awards. So because it is me, I will be answering the questions, I will also nominate people. I am also doing these one at a time, and one nomination per post for these. Each with their own set of questions for the individual, ultimately all questions will probably be similar since I can never think of good questions. So, although I will be copying and pasting this part I hope you enjoy.
Alright, for starters thank you Lita Kano from Lita Kano’s Anime Reviews, who nominated me. This award is, after going off of several different posts to see what it is about, given to other bloggers that who are positive and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere. So, thank you for thinking of me like that. Again thanks Lita.
Liebster Award Nomination 6: I Have No More Die Hard References
Well, since I am out of Die Hard references I think I should get started. I was nominated by krisneo99 from the blog Life of a Singaporean Student. The typical rules, which I am now realizing I left out on half the posts, deal with some things. Anyway since I am just answering the questions and am not nominating anyone this time around, since joking aside and am actually being serious for once, I will probably be here again soon answering more questions. Enough about that since I gladly accept it and like answering the questions that the people took the time and made.
Without further ado, thank you krisneo99 for nominating me for this Liebster Award.
Liebster Award Five A Good Day to Nominate Hard
I was nominated by Masumi Amari from Morning Toast. So, thank you for nominating me, I mean it. So, let me see I am no out of Die Hard References after this one. Anyway I seem to be right about the fact that it only takes a week between these posts. Since I nominated people last time I will not nominate people this time. Maybe every other four, of course although that is a joke the scary thing is I might be right.
Before I begin I would just like to thank everyone. It has only been four months since starting this and this past month alone there was a lot of growth here. So, once more I want to say thank you to each and every one of you guys. I honestly did not think it was going to grow this much so quickly.
Anyway time to get to the eleven questions that I was asked. I would also like to thank Masumi once more for giving the most random questions I have been asked to date.
Here is Number 3. All the others are on my About Page.
Okay, well this is more five, since in 2 I answered 2 people’s questions at once. Anyway, unlike the last three this time I am nominating people. I was nominated again by Viewer Discretion is Advised, who originally nominated me. So, thank you again. Since the last one there are a lot more people I talk to, even though it has only been almost a month, but still. I want to nominate people. I also did a quick check to see if it somehow went full circle by clicking on who nominated who and it after a lot of clicking no, at least as far as I could tell unlike the last few that where.
So, Liebseter Award Nomination 4 Live Free or Nominate Hard (I am running out of Die Hard References with these things)
This came as a little surprise for me, since I did not know what it was. The Liebster Award is obviously an award; however it is given to bloggers by other bloggers. I was nominated by dandylion13, whose blog is known as Viewer Discretion is Advised. I was a little surprised with this since I saw the post before I was contacted by him. I even had to double check to know if that blog he nominated was really me. Anyway, I just want to say thank you for nominating me for this.
Now, there are several conditions for the Liebster Award, the first being answering some questions.
Here are the 11 questions asked to me.
1) Why did you start you blog?
I am not really sure. I remember back in October 2014 I was thinking of starting to do anime reviews. I knew I could not record anything. At the same time it felt like writing them was the best choice, I am majoring in Professional Writing. Also it was not till November where my journalism class started talking about reviews, and I decided to write the Date a Live review, even though it went up on here a month later. I think that was when I really decided to do it. My original plan was to wait to take the class on writing for the web, well I might be able to take that in the fall, and clearly I did not wait to take that class to start here.
2) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
I would have to say one of three places, Italy, England or Japan. I doubt I need to say why for Japan. England and Italy is mostly because I have heritage there and those where places I have always wanted to go since I was little.
3) Who is your role model?
Going for the cheesy answer and saying my parents.
4) What is your favorite television show?
Show that ended would be Psych. Currently airing either Agents of Shield or Walking Dead. Anime would be Fairy Tail.
5) What is your favorite video game?
Pokemon, not going to say more than that, other than the fact I played it since I was six and I still play it when the new games come out.
6) Who is your favorite character from fiction?
From comics I would have to say Spiderman, and from anime, that one would be a difficult answer.
7) What is one thing you would love to do that may seem impossible?
Being able to buy the Monogatari series, even though it costs several hundred dollars just for the first 12 episodes.
Being serious though, being able to learn another language to the point where I do not need to look up the word to know I am right.
8) What is your favorite sport?
Does watching the Super Bowl when the Pats play count as liking a sport? I do not follow sports or really care that much about sports. I mean sure, I will care if the Red Sox are in the World Series, but that is about it, since I am not really a baseball fan.
9) What is your favorite activity to do?
Writing stories, *cough* check out my deviantart or wattpad version of Hero Team in Training *cough*. The stories I write tend to fall into the superhero genre, which falls under fantasy, which I write a lot of stories in as well that are considered just fantasy.
10) What is one thing you hope to accomplish in life?
Generic answer: Getting married and having kids, and hopefully getting my book published.
Serious yet still used for comedic effect answer: Not dying alone.
11) Why do you have to be so rude?
11 Random Facts about myself
- My parents do not know I am into anime, and no one in my family but my younger brother does. He often teases me about it since he does not really get anime, at the same time he does not really care and is just doing that as something to tease me about, especially in front of my parents.
- I write a lot, and I mean a lot.
- I am a Junior in College.
- I have a big manga collection that is somehow hidden in my room. (Soon to be over 40 volumes worth of manga)
- I am often very shy in person, until I warm up to people.
- I unintentionally bring up the fact I am into anime to everyone, if the case presents itself.
- There are times when I question why I am watching anime, but this is when I am watching anime, so it quickly fades and I continue watching it.
- Being a little random and trying to be funny is sometimes hit and miss for me.
- I have only been into anime for 3 years.
- I am the oldest sibling in my family.
- I live in Massachusetts.
Here are my questions for my nominees?
- How did you get into anime?
- What made you want to do an anime blog?
- What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
- What is the first thing that pops into your mind after reading this question?
- Do you share your hobbies in real life with anyone?
- Could you say something random?
- What was your favorite cartoon growing up (not an anime)?
- If you were stuck on a stranded island what three things would you want to have with you?
- What is something that you want to do, but have not yet?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Did you find it hard to think of 11 questions?
Official Rules of the Liebster Award:
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!).
Okay, now that is out of the way, I have five nominations.
- Shay-shay’s Anime Blog – For good content and discussions that is brought up.
- Anime Corps (Nick and others) – Lot of different reviews, with different writers, also gave me the idea for the link exchange.
- Icysquirrel – Good first impressions and ending reactions to series as well as reviews.
- Lita Kino Anime Reviews – Very new to blogging, but has good reviews.
- Anime Reporter – Has good manga, anime, and movie reviews.
Again, I just want to say thanks to dandylion13 at Viewer Discretion is Advised. Also thank you to my readers. I also want to thank my nominees, since a majority of them gave me ideas for things to either try on my blog or have an idea for a future topic to talk about or just ideas of an anime series to watch as well. This was fun and I hope that you guys have fun too, be it reading this or doing this yourself.