So, it has been a while. Honestly if not for today and this post being the anniversary post I either would have liked to of either done something different for this post or not have done a post at all. My last post was back in October and I was just getting back into the swing of things with blogging. So, what happened exactly and what is going to happen next. Well, time to answer that.
So this award was actually created by Wakuwafu a few weeks ago, and they nominated for me. Before I begin I just want to say thank you for starters. On another note I think doing something like this is actually kind of cool, making your own award, nominating people for it as a way to thank them and what not.
*Cough* Might have an idea possibly *cough* That was a weird cough that it even showed up in the post.
So, anyway with that in mind, thank you for nominating me. I will do my best to nominate some people for this, I know some already were nominated besides me and did their post and nominated people. So my nominations will probably be limited to just a few, two or three at most. Plus I don’t want to nominate the people I always nominate, since it is me and I don’t want to feel like I am bothering them. Anyway enough about that ramble and thank you Wakuwafu for not only nominating me, but for creating an award that can help bring the blogging, mostly aniblogging community closer.
The rules (You can just copy and paste these)
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Choose any 3 things you would like to say about yourself to your fellow bloggers.
- Think up 3 questions you would like to ask the people you nominate.
- Give one piece of advice to your fellow bloggers.
- Make sure to tell us over here that you have been nominated (and/ or completed the award) so that we can put your blog up on the wakuwafu page! Make sure to put down your blog in the comments section!
Now I was not asked any questions, so that part of answering the questions will be skipped for me. However, if anyone does have any questions that they wish to ask me, I do not mind if they are asked down below.
The 3 Things about me:
For starters I am trying to make it sound like I am not a broken record.
1) When I first started this blog I wanted to make it not only anime and manga based but comic based as well. In the past I have done a few posts relating to comics, or superhero based television series, but they never did well both view wise and never really made any comments. I still wish to do a post revolving around that sort of thing, but I already established myself too much as an Aniblogger as well as slowly getting out of reading comics as well. However I still have a lot of graphic novels that I wish to get and read that I have, most probably add up. One I really wish to talk about would be the series that got me into comics in the first place. The Runaways, since I am just one volume short of having the entire complete collection.
2) I want some sort of figurine. The one problem I have keeping this hobby of mine a secret from my family, as well as not having a job (money I use for manga I get from the health study I am apart of since tenth grade and I get money every few months by taking a part in it, however I think next year might be my last or next to last and money I earn when I work only goes to gas and school necessities and not whatever I feel like spending it on), I cannot really order anything online. So figurines are really hard to find, since the comic book store I go to have some, just none that I would be interested it. However there are a few Pop! Figures that are cool. I have been trying to find a Goku one for some time. I saw on the company’s website that they might be doing Fairy Tail ones at some point, I saw Attack on Titan and Black Butler, as well as a few Vocaloid ones in stores. If I saw a Fairy Tail one I would get it without hesitation probably. The only Pop! Figure I have right now is Hershel from the Walking Dead.
3) (Wow these are a lot longer than I thought they would be, kind of good for once) I have always enjoyed Arthurian Legends. This has nothing to do with my love of Saber. Not sure if my love of Saber comes from the fact I love Arthurian Legends. I have not read a lot about them, but I do love the concepts and have taken that idea as an inspiration for one of the stories I write. It deals more magic in modern-day and trying to find the decedent of Merlin. It deals a lot with magic, Excalibur, and things like that, all the ideas were thought up before I was into anime, but after getting into anime, some ideas about magic from series I have seen help inspire certain parts and stories to come in that series. Also one of the classes I am taking this semester deals with Arthurian Legends so I am supper happy about that class since that era in history is always fascinating to me, much like Greek and Roman mythology.
Since I decided not to show the book I am using for school this semester, here is a pic of my waifu Saber eating.
Before I nominate I will ask the 3 Questions:
1) Why did you decide to start blogging, specifically about anime? (Sorry if this one you answered something similar to before, since you probably have)
2) What makes an anime a favorite after watching it?
3) Has there been any sort of struggle when it comes to blogging?
Anyway, I only nominated those three. So, my only advice for right now is. When you are blogging on whatever it may be, make sure you are having fun doing it.
So time to wrap up by saying once again, thank you for the nomination, it was fun.